1. Jesus – who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
2. Jesus – the faithful witness
3. Jesus – the firstborn from the dead.
4. Jesus – the ruler over the kings of the earth
5. Jesus – the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.
6. Jesus – the Son of Man
7. Jesus – clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band.
8. Jesus – His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow
9. Jesus – His eyes like a flame of fire.
10. Jesus – His feet like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace.
11. Jesus – His voice as the sound of many waters.
12. Jesus – in His right hand are seven stars.
13. Jesus – out of His mouth went a sharp two edged sword.
14. Jesus – His countenance was like the Sun shining in its strength.
15. Jesus – the First and the Last, I am He who lives and was dead and behold I am alive forevermore. Amen
16. Jesus – the One who has the keys of Hades and of Death.
17. Jesus – the one who holds the seven stars in His right hand and who walks in the midst of the seven golden lamp stands.
18. Jesus – the First and the Last, who was dead and came to life.
19. Jesus – He who has the sharp two-edged sword.
20. Jesus – the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire and His feet like fine brass.
21. Jesus – I am the one who searches the minds and hearts.
22. Jesus – The One who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars.
23. Jesus – He who is holy, He who is true, He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens.
24. Jesus – the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God.
25. Jesus – the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David.
26. Jesus – a Lamb as though it had been slain having the seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
27. Jesus, the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne.
28. Jesus, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion
29. Jesus, on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown and in His hand a sharp sickle.
30. Jesus, Lord God Almighty
31. Jesus, O King of the saints.
32. Jesus, the Lord of lords and King of kings.
33. Jesus, one who sits on a white horse and was called Faithful and True and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
34. Jesus, his eyes are like a flame of fire and on His head were many crowns.
35. Jesus had a name written that no one knows except Himself
36. Jesus, clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
37. Jesus, the one whom the armies in heaven clothed in fine linen white and clean followed on white horses.
38. Jesus, out of whose mouth goes a sharp sword to strike the nations.
39. Jesus, the One who rules with a rod of iron.
40. Jesus, the One who treads the wine press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
41. Jesus, the One who has on His robe and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
42. Jesus, the One who sits on a great white throne from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away and there was found no place for them.
43. Jesus, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End and the First and the Last.
44. Jesus, the Lord God of the holy prophets.
45. Jesus, the Root and Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.
46. Jesus, the One who said, Behold I am coming quickly and My reward is with Me to give to every one according to His work.
47. Jesus, the Lamb is the light of the great city, the Holy Jerusalem.
48. Jesus, the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of the great city, the Holy Jerusalem.
49. A pure water of life, clear and crystal proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
50. Jesus says, Surely I am coming quickly.